Depuragua Canarias is a company based in northern Tenerife which operates in all the Canary Islands, specialized in the treatment of wastewater and hydrocarbon-polluted water. There, Plan B Group had already successfully implemented its Integrated Management System in the areas of Quality, Environment, and Working Conditions, certified under ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Standards. Today, the company has again entrusted our organization in order to develop its new website, with the intention of promoting the image of an innovative company and of expanding its market reach through the web.
The main services performed and the main features of the new Depuragua Canarias’ website are the followings:
- WordPress Content Management System (CMS), administered by the staff of the company itself
- Design and development of original templates using HTML5 and CSS3
- JQuery and CSS3 animations
- Development of Responsive Web Design (RWD), accessible from desktop devices, smartphones and tablets
- Company social profiles on Facebook, Twitter and Google +
- Social Network Synchronization
- Adaptation to the Cookies Directive in force
Plan B Group has also provided a specialized training course to Depuragua Canarias for the managing of its new website, to allow the company’s own staff to manage the contents independently, with the support of Plan B Group in the resolution of eventual issues and incidents.
This project enhances the ability of Plan B Group to contribute to the growth and constant evolution of its customers, thanks to the different innovation services that drive competitiveness.
In the picture: the staff of Depuragua Canarias and Plan B Group during the training session.